Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Tim's birthday

We have been really busy so we have not updated our blog for ages....There are so many things that I have not updated and it dates back to Easter when my parents came to visit. I promise I will get them all up after my exams...so be patient..give me 3 more weeks...

Just want to blog this down before I forget...we celebrated Tim's birthday on the 25th May 07 which was last Friday. Tert & I took the day off from work and school and brought Tim to the zoo. The trip to the zoo was his birthday present. It's a rather small zoo as compared to ours in Singapore but still, we couldnt manage to see all the animals so we signed up for the yearly membership, so that we can go back to see the animals at our own time. Tim enjoyed seeing all the animals very much.
In the evening, we had hotpot dinner at Yuhua's (Tert's friend) place and cut Tim's cake there. On Sunday, I made a cheesecake for Tim and brought it to church for him to celebrate with his little friends in Sunday school. Tim was so clever...he knew to wait for the birthday song to end then he blew out the candles. All 7 of them. It's not 2 because I bought a candle that spelt his name...so he blew all 7 letters out on his own. He was really happy!

I will post the photos soon....come back again...
I am going to take a break as my examns are starting next week. Need to start my revision now. Please pray for me! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home