Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Hailstorm in Summer!!!

This is the most recent thing that happened - actually 3 nights ago.
I'm sure some of you may have seen it in the news and this disaster actually showed how freaking strange the weather is getting nowadays.

Below are pictures of what happened on the night of Tues, 27 Feb 2007.
It is still summer and yet there was a hugh hailstorm that destroyed alot of buildings...including 60 buildings in ANU.
That explained the 3 days off from school, which was God-sent cuz I was so sick!
(Sorry this got posted 1 mth after the incident. I wrote it but forgot to post it.)


Posted by Picasa
(Pictures taken by contributers to The Canberra Times website)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home