BBQ @ Ian's Place
Ooo...it's been more than a month since I last wrote... So sorry to have made you visit this blog and leave disappointedly for the past month.
Been really busy as school has officially started for 2 weeks and the week before school opened was Orientation week where I had to attend some talks.
I've decided to do all the updates all the way till the present time.
Been really busy as school has officially started for 2 weeks and the week before school opened was Orientation week where I had to attend some talks.
I've decided to do all the updates all the way till the present time.
These pictures above were taken at Ian's place when he invited us over to his place for BBQ. He has a very nice big house with a big garden at the back and a pool too.
Tim just loves to run in the garden and sit around on the wooden ledge as it was the perfect height for him to just plonk his butt down...
Here's the cool dude on his way there...and thereafter having a cool soak in the pool. :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home