It's been a long time....
It's been a long time since I wrote....reason being... I was juz lazy...
Sorry to those who have been visiting the blog and got yourself disappointed...
Anyway, just to update all of you on almost a month of activities...
Well, this month flew by really fast...
Let's start with the New Year. Hope all of you had a good start to 2007!
For us, we were supposed to celebrate New Yr's Eve in Sydney with the fireworks as it was some Emerald Anniversary of the Harbour Bridge (I think??). However, we did not manage to go cuz Terence checked the forecast and it was forcasted thunderstorm that evening.
We were thinking, if there were to be a thunderstorm, and bringing a toddler in a pram, squeezing with the crowd and taking the train (impossible to drive in Sydney City), we don't want to be in that situation. So we gave up the idea.
So we spent it at home, watching the Sydney's fireworks on TV instead. The fireworks were great!
Then almost a week of slacking at home (Uni shut down till almost 2nd wk of Jan) with Terence, he went back to work and Tim & I were back to our normal days - that means just us going grocery shopping, visiting the library etc....
Came 3rd week of Jan, I brought Tim to familiarise with his childcare. He is going to start school 2nd wk of Feb. For the 1st 2 times, I was inside with him all the time. Though he may be playing but he was always on a lookout for me. Once I get out of sight, like on the other side of the room, he will burst out crying. Then the moment he sees me, he will stop. So I have to bring him there more often, hoping he will settle in more quickly. Tomorrow, I will bring him in for the 3rd time and I will try to leave him for about 1/2 hr....
In the meantime, I also did alot of baking and trying new recipes...
I will update them with pictures in the next post.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home