Exams are over!
Yup, it's finally over!
4 out of 22 down. That leaves me with 18 more exams in 5 semesters.
It ended last Saturday. My whole exam period was really long. It spanned from the 2nd day of the exam period right the the very last day. Imagine how low morale I was for my last paper. I had friends who started much later than me and ended before me...
Anyway, it's over. Shall talk about my break then. Hmm I don't have a very long break, just 3 weeks. I have planned to do some baking, clean up the whole house and have some friends over for meals...And of course, to catch up with rest and some reading too....
Sorry for the lack of updates in the past months. I will be updating the events of the past few months soon. Keep you posted!
4 out of 22 down. That leaves me with 18 more exams in 5 semesters.
It ended last Saturday. My whole exam period was really long. It spanned from the 2nd day of the exam period right the the very last day. Imagine how low morale I was for my last paper. I had friends who started much later than me and ended before me...
Anyway, it's over. Shall talk about my break then. Hmm I don't have a very long break, just 3 weeks. I have planned to do some baking, clean up the whole house and have some friends over for meals...And of course, to catch up with rest and some reading too....
Sorry for the lack of updates in the past months. I will be updating the events of the past few months soon. Keep you posted!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home