Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My 1st Bite of Cheeseburger...Yummy!

Today is Thursday so Mummy brought me to the library once again and we attended the storytelling session. (I will tell you more about the session in my next post.)

Back to what I wanted to say...
As we ended later than usual today, Mummy decided it was rather late to go back to cook (maybe she was just being lazy..hee hee..), she grabbed 2 cheeseburgers from Macs. 1 for me and 1 for her.

It was my first time having a burger on my own. I'm such a big boy now! When she opened the paper wrapper of the burger, I went 'ahh' and started licking my lips as I was hungry.


" Look, here's my burger... Can we eat now?'

"Here's me chomping on my yummy cheeseburger!"
I finished 3/4 of the burger all by myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home