Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My New Best Friend - Spot

These 3 goslings are my best friends before Spot came along. After Spot came along, I have 4 best friends now.

Introducing my new friend.........


This is my new friend Spot. He's a very cute dog who sleeps with me almost every night. Sometimes I forget to bring him to bed, so he sleeps in the hall. But he cannot guard the house cuz' he is still a small boy like me.

I like him so much that Mummy kept borrowing books about Spot for me to read and even bought me a Spot DVD. Dada bought me this lil' dog that is perched on my shoulder...

I love Spot very much and the 3 goslings too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home