Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Food & More Food......

Tried my hands on these 3 dishes last few days...

'Fen Pi' in Chinese
This dish is a type of Shanghainese food (I think?). The noodles at the bottom are made from green bean and I topped it with shredded chicken, cucumber and carrot shreds. The sauce on top is a mixture of sesame paste + water + soya sauce + sesame oil.

Tau Suan

We crave for this dessert so much so when I came across the recipe and found it quite simple, I attempted it. It came out not too bad but abit too mashy and Tert said it was not sticky enough.

Bread Pudding

Had some leftover bread so decided to make bread pudding. Again, very simple to do...

This is freshly out from the oven just 10 minutes ago and I'm eating it now as I'm posting this blog. This is best eaten hot, fresh from the oven cuz' if it's left for awhile, it becomes a little hard.

Email me or leave a comment if you want the recipes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home