Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pissed yet Happy!

Last Sunday, Mummy prepared Steak with Potato Pancakes. And how can they go without red wine? So Mummy poured 2 glasses of wine for Dada & herself.

Being the juice-lover me, I thought they were drinking grape juice so I fussed at Dada to give me some. When he put the glass to my mouth, I took a big gulp and realised it's not grape juice. I choked and coughed!

After awhile, I became as red as a cooked lobster! I was pissed yet happy! Hahaha.....

I couldn't hold my spoon properly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home