Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Messy Me....

I love to mess up the house with my toys and books. Mummy reused my diaper boxes to hold my toys and books but I still like to over turn them and mess up the whole place. Maybe because I like to irritate her (she always screams at me when I over turn the boxes) .... Maybe I like to see her or Dada pack my things... Or maybe I just like to be messy!!! hehe...

So here's the evidence of me messing up the place with my books.

"Stop taking my photo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home