Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mischievous Boy!

In the recent few weeks, Timmy got very interested with his shape sorters. He has 2 of them and he will alternate playing with them. He has not mastered his skills in sorting all the shapes but he can sort the basic shapes.

Besides sorting, he also likes to hide the shapes in different places, like his toy basket, in an empty compartment of his 'Sesame St Car' and he usually is able to remember where he hid them and retrieve back to me.

But this morning, he went to 'hide' them in the toilet bowl. When I asked him to retrieve it, he just looked blankly at me and refused to go get it. I knew something was wrong and went into the toilet to see. That was what I found inside the toilet bowl! I don't know if I should laugh or cry....... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home