Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Timmy's New Toy

I always wanted to buy Timmy a ride-on buggy since the last time I saw it at Big W. It was $20 and didn't feature any well-known cartoon character. So I waited to go to Toys'R Us to take a look.

So yesterday we went to Toy'R Us after church. To our surprise, there was a sale. I quickly flipped through the sale catalogue and saw the buggy at a discounted price of $15 and it features Sesame Street characters which Timmy loved. We bought that for him as well as a Winnie the Pooh Stroller at only $20. So now I have to try to sell off the old stroller....

Timmy enjoying a ride in a toddler car

This Tim on his new ride-on buggy.


The buggy came with an attached phone so he's making a phone call to his favourite friend, Elmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home