I thought I was preggy!
Haha...I'm not!
I have not been actively blogging as I had fallen ill...since Tuesday...
On Tuesday, I started off having quite a bad headache in the day after coming back with Timmy from the park..towards the night, I felt weaker and weaker and lost my appetite. At the thought of food makes me want to puke. But somehow I had to force some food in and resist the urge to vomit.
After dinner, when Tert was giving Timmy his bath, (I will usually sit there to watch and change Timmy after his bath)I couldn't even enter the bathroom. The smell of Timmy's baby bath was so nauseating... I felt so weak that I just sat on our bed and Tert had to change Timmy and put him to sleep. I quickly changed myself and got into bed as I was feeling soo cold and shivering even under our wool comforter, and heater was on too!
As I laid in bed, the thoughts of morning sickness, loss of appetite, bloated tummy came into mind....was I pregnant?
The next day, Tert took a day off and brought me to the doctor. After telling her what I've experiencing, she asked if I had any chance of being pregnant? Oh! The thought came back again! I said I don't think so.
So she said I probably caught some viral gastro and just needed panadol and lots of bedrest. She said she will not give me any antibiotics. (The doctors here don't really believe in prescribing antibiotics, unlike back in Singapore where antibiotics are prescribed at the 1st sign of virus)
So off home we went. Terence was a great help. He took over all my chores - did the laundry, cooked Tim's & our lunch, washed the dishes, played with Tim, changed his diapers, cooked all our dinner and all I did was sleep with Timmy...
Thanks Dear!
I felt much better in the evening though my tummy was still bloated and didn't feel right... but the thought was still in my head...
As I was patting Timmy to sleep, I prayed and asked God if I was really pregnant...I told Him that I'm going to study next year and won't be able to afford the time & finances for another baby...but if it was His Gift, we will take.
Ha! Guess wat? God answered my prayers so quickly...I'm not pregnant...
Thank God!
Well, 2 days have passed and I'm slowly recovering...hoping my energy will return tomorrow..and my appetite too..though I can use this chance to lose some weight, I hope!
I have not been actively blogging as I had fallen ill...since Tuesday...
On Tuesday, I started off having quite a bad headache in the day after coming back with Timmy from the park..towards the night, I felt weaker and weaker and lost my appetite. At the thought of food makes me want to puke. But somehow I had to force some food in and resist the urge to vomit.
After dinner, when Tert was giving Timmy his bath, (I will usually sit there to watch and change Timmy after his bath)I couldn't even enter the bathroom. The smell of Timmy's baby bath was so nauseating... I felt so weak that I just sat on our bed and Tert had to change Timmy and put him to sleep. I quickly changed myself and got into bed as I was feeling soo cold and shivering even under our wool comforter, and heater was on too!
As I laid in bed, the thoughts of morning sickness, loss of appetite, bloated tummy came into mind....was I pregnant?
The next day, Tert took a day off and brought me to the doctor. After telling her what I've experiencing, she asked if I had any chance of being pregnant? Oh! The thought came back again! I said I don't think so.
So she said I probably caught some viral gastro and just needed panadol and lots of bedrest. She said she will not give me any antibiotics. (The doctors here don't really believe in prescribing antibiotics, unlike back in Singapore where antibiotics are prescribed at the 1st sign of virus)
So off home we went. Terence was a great help. He took over all my chores - did the laundry, cooked Tim's & our lunch, washed the dishes, played with Tim, changed his diapers, cooked all our dinner and all I did was sleep with Timmy...
Thanks Dear!
I felt much better in the evening though my tummy was still bloated and didn't feel right... but the thought was still in my head...
As I was patting Timmy to sleep, I prayed and asked God if I was really pregnant...I told Him that I'm going to study next year and won't be able to afford the time & finances for another baby...but if it was His Gift, we will take.
Ha! Guess wat? God answered my prayers so quickly...I'm not pregnant...
Thank God!
Well, 2 days have passed and I'm slowly recovering...hoping my energy will return tomorrow..and my appetite too..though I can use this chance to lose some weight, I hope!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home