Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Helm Winery Tour

Last week was the Australia Science Festival and there were many events being held here. I would have loved to go for some of the events but it's difficult to go when I have to handle Tim by myself. So we chose to go for the Cellar Tour at the Helm Winery since it was on a Saturday.

This winery is situated in Murrubateman in NSW. It was about 30-45 minutes drive from Canberra.

We didn't manage to take photos of the cellar as Terence & I were taking turns to entertain Timmy as he was pretty bored in the cellar.


This is the owner of Helm Winery, Ken Helm. He was introducing the wines during the wine tasting session.


Timmy was so bored while we were tasting wine so he sat outside....hehe...actually that's half true cuz' he was just sitting there to pose for a photo...otherwise, he was actually pulling me around...


"Is Mummy as red as the carrot?"

That's me! As red as a lobster...and I just tasted wine only..... I didn't even drink a proper glass...

We were having lunch outside the wine tasting room. We all had quite abit to drink, by just tasting....so we had to have some food before driving back.


That night we had chicken rice! Yummy! Xuan, my cousin, requested that for dinner. Since we had a pack of Prima Chicken Rice Mix, we just went to the supermarket to pick up a chicken and cooked it for dinner. It wasn't as easy as stated on the box. It took Terence & I 1.5 hrs to complete cooking the meal. But it was good...

We miss Singapore...food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home