Mummy cut my hair.....
Message from Tim:
Mummy said my hair was too long so she decided to cut my hair. The first try was done in the bath tub when I was playing with the wated flowing from the tap. She just snipped and snipped...Ta da! My hair became so short!
She cut my hair so short and it wasn't straight at all. She needs to go for hairdressing course....
But never mind, it will grow out again. I'll make sure I'll ask her to bring me to a professional.
Mummy said my hair was too long so she decided to cut my hair. The first try was done in the bath tub when I was playing with the wated flowing from the tap. She just snipped and snipped...Ta da! My hair became so short!
She cut my hair so short and it wasn't straight at all. She needs to go for hairdressing course....
But never mind, it will grow out again. I'll make sure I'll ask her to bring me to a professional.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home