Tim is no more a baby....
We felt very brave to have handled Timothy all on our own in a foreign land. But of course, with our Almighty God looking after us from above.
Look at how small he was when he first sat on that potty... you will know why I said 'small' if you read on...
Those few times we let him sit on the potty, we were only lucky twice. I said lucky cuz he still could not be trained. After that we gave up.
Tim @ 14 months oldLook at how much Tim has grown over the 8 months...From a little baby to a small boy who can sit on his own, crawl (very fast!), and walk (hand held).
He can even open a book and read on his own... I'm impressed! I really hope his love for books will continue to grow...
Now, this is Tim, the big boy, sitting on his potty. So far, he had been pooing in the potty for the past few mornings... I wonder if that meant toilet training???
Tim has indeed grown, so quickly, from a little baby to a toddler.
Last night, Tert & I were just reminiscing through the fun times we had with him when he was 6-7 months old. He will laugh at all the silly sounds and actions we made at him... But not anymore now. He has come to understand what's silly or not (at times). Of course he is still fun to play with now, but it's different kind of fun.
We are quite afraid that time will pass by so quickly that Tim will become a young man in no time... So we have to enjoy him as much as we can now!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home