Back to the past I...
As I was really busy in the semester, I didn' have time to post the pictures and tell you what we did. In April, during the 2 weeks of Easter break, my parents came to visit from Shanghai. We brought them around some places in Canberra and took a 3 day trip to Sydney too.

In anticipation of Easter, Tim & Dada painted an Easter egg.
Here's a trip to the National Museum. Thomas the tank engine and the Fat Controller travelled from the Island of Sodor to Canberra to spend the school holidays with the kids. So we took the opportunity to say Hi to Thomas and the Fat Controller.
Timmy enjoyed himself alot...but he was disappointed that he didn't get to go into the control cabin of Thomas as it was before 1pm. That explained why he was on the steps and not in the control cab.

We went to a Turkish Restaurant to celebrate Mummy's birthday on the 17th of April. Xuan bought a lovely chocolate tart that was really sinful....Every bite was just so chocolatey....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home