Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Birthday

I know my birthday was long over but I was busy packing for Perth and also MIL, Aunty & Cousin Sheryl were visiting so I didn't had time to post...

That night, we had a BBQ dinner and my cousin, Xuan came over as well. She got me a blueberry cheesecake...(my 1st time having a cheesecake as birthday cake). Very very yummy!

Our Family...

With my cousin, Xuan


From left: Sheryl, Aunty Girl, Tert, Timmy, Me, MIL




1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Janice!

    Happy Belated Birthday! May all your wishes come true. Stay cheerful and happy always. Hope to see you soon in Singapore.

    Lee Cheng

     

Post a Comment

<< Home