Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Floriade

Floriade is an annual flower festival held in Spring here and the flowers (especially tulips) are very beautiful. I was really excited to go as I have never seen fresh tulips before...

The 1st time we went was with Tert's colleagues. The 2nd time I went, I brought my MIL, Aunty & cousin along when they came to visit.

Mural made with flowers

With MIL, cousin Sheryl & Aunty Girl

I like the colour of these tulips


Tim with me

Look at all the colours....


Tim with Aunty Sheryl*

* If you wonder why Tim calls her Aunty, that is because Sheryl is Tert's Aunt's daughter, who is our cousin so that makes her Tim's Aunty. Confused?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home