Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Timmy's Love for Fruits

We are indeed blessed to be in Australia during Timmy's early years. These early years are the time where we get to inculcate good eating habits in him. Why I said blessed is because over here, we get to eat alot of different types of fresh fruits, like peaches, nectarines, plums and cherries in Summer and apples, pears and oranges in Winter etc...and so he's gotten used to having fruits everyday. I doubt we would have this habit if we were back in Singapore.

I love the summer fruits alot but they are so expensive in Singapore so I will probably not buy them in Singapore. As for apples and oranges, I do not really like them when back home but I fell in love with them here. There are so many different varieties and they just taste so good!

Timmy loves cherries so much that though they are not in season now, I still bought the USA ones for him. And only he gets to eat them cuz' they are too expensive for Tert & myself.



Funnily, most of the fruits that he likes are the expensive ones...like strawberries, cherries, bananas(bananas are really exp. here) as well as nectarines and navel oranges which are not too expensive during the season.
Wonder how to feed his fruit appetite when we go back to Singapore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home