Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Timmy's 2nd birthday


It's Timmy's 2nd birthday on the 25th of May 2007. On that day we brought him to the zoo. The trip to the zoo is a present from Dada & Mummy. There aren't photos cuz' we used the video cam that day...so all the precious moments were captured on the V-cam. Just a pic of Tim and Dada in the zoo tractor.

On the Sunday of his birthday week, Timmy celebrated his birthday with his friends at Sunday School. I think I have mentioned this before so I shan't say more. Again, most of the precious moments were captured on the V-cam...just took a pic of the cake I baked for him and a shot of him when we sang him the birthday song. As you can see there were many candles on the cake though he's only 2...that's because we got him a candle tha spelt his name. So it's T-I-M-O-T-H-Y...he blew all the 7 candles all by himself!
We're so proud of you Timmy!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home