Me @ 30 weeks...
Alot of people are shocked when I say my EDD is in June cuz' they think I can give birth anytime now...
Labels: Mummy
Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.
Labels: Mummy
1 Comments:
At 3:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, I'm really excited about the arrival of the babaies!!
From the pic, u do nt look like u r going to give birth anytime...u still look as good..I'm beginning to believe those sayings tat women who r pregnant with girls will be glowing n nt turn ugly...hahaha I really think its true...
Do take good care of urself n shall look forward to seeing the babies in Jun!
Post a Comment
<< Home