Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Updates on the twins...

Now some updates on the twins...

I'm now in the 28th week of my pregnancy but the weight that I am carrying is almost like at the end stage of a singleton pregnancy. Both babies are about a kg each now and doctor has ruled out the risk of Twin-to-Twin Transfusion, which is good news. Thanks be to God! Oh, forgot to mention we are expecting girls!

I am advised to limit my movements and keep the babies in at least until the 32nd week. It is too risky for them to be born now but after the 32nd week, they have an excellent chance of survival. The doctor did say that they can come out anytime from now as my cervix is shortening so I am requesting for your prayers that God will have them out according to His time.

Both babies have got their heads down and I am praying that they will remain that way so that I have a high chance of natural birth. I am really afraid of going through caesarean so please pray for me that they will remain in that position when they decide to come out.

These 2 bubs will be born during the colder month of Autumn (either April or May) so we really hope that they will adapt well and will not fall sick during the wintery months.

This is a picture of the left twin who is also the bigger twin. Can you see her side profile?


This is the picture of the 2nd twin on the right. Can you see her arm waving?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Arwen said…

    Tert and Jan, soooo excited for you! Twin girls too! Will pray that God will keep the bubs and mummy healthy and also a smooth natural delivery. Any names yet? Wen Li.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home