Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Long overdue...

Alot of you have been asking me to update the blog...I'm really sorry to have taken so long to do so...Not that I'm busy...I'm just too lazy!

Just some updates from last year before we enter the New Year (Lunar one, I know I passed Jan 1 already.)



Here's a glimpse of Tert's birthday celebrated in Dec 07.
I baked him a cheesecake and had Thomas' deco on for the sake of Timmy.
Reason being I bought the Thomas sugar paste for Timmy's 3rd birthday but I probably wouldn't be able to bake Timmy's birthday cake this May so I thought I would make him happy with Papa's cake.



On Christmas Eve 2007, we had a sumptous dinner at a church friend's place. We roasted a turkey there...
Can you spot it in the pic? (Bottom Left)

That's about all that was left to be updated from last year....
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home