Once in a lifetime....

Thanks to God that we have the opportunity to be able to experience living in another country. This blog is written to share our lives in Canberra with all our loved ones back in Singapore and overseas. UPDATE: We have relocated from Canberra to Melbourne at the beginning of 2009.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Birthday - 25 Sep

I was so happy to have celebrated my birthday with all my loved ones...Terence, Timmy, Joan, Joen and my parents (didnt take pic with them)
I am indeed blessed to have a blissful marriage, a loving husband and wonderful and cute 3 little kids....and all before 30! Thank you God!

















1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Nilmandra said…

    I've not caught up with your blog for a long time, wow! So happy to see both Joan and Joen are doing well (sumo babies!). The move to Melbourne is bound to be stressful on the logistics front, but I am sure God will continue to provide for and bless you. Sorry I missed your birthday. You have been truly blessed. 3 kids before age 30, how wonderful! I'm a little jealous actually, heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home